Great management is not rocket science, Or is it? We are looking to provide excellent customer service to both our tenants
and our building owners.
In addition to handling our own portfolio of properties, we welcome third party management engagements for properties that are a good fit. Our specialty is small to medium sized office, retail and industrial properties. We take a very personal approach to management and want to be able to touch our properties within less than a thirty minute drive. We focus on Fort Worth, Arlington and Grand Prairie and Mansfield.
- Online Owner Portal - need information quick? Simply visit your Online Web Portal to check your escrow balance, run reports and check on open work order status
- Monthly Report Package that is catered to your needs. Are you a fan of certain reports? We can meet your needs when it comes to those favorite reports. We can design a package that is just what you are looking for. We do unit based accounting so that you can track expenditures per unit.
- Asset Tracking - All equipment, assets and building repairs are tracked and reports can be generated to keep you up to date on warranties and work order status.
- Automatic CAM expense tracking and easy reconciliation on the basis that you choose.
- Annual Budgeting - we will work with you to come up with an operating budget based on actual or pro-forma numbers. We believe that every project should have a great operating budget.
- Approved Vendors / Your Vendors - while we have a long list of approved vendors, we will gladly continue to utilize your vendor as well as long as they fill out our approved vendor package.
- Online payment portal - tenants will each have an account and are capable of paying online in the form that they chose, tenants may also use this portal to input work orders which are dispatched from our software
- Lease Review - at 120 days prior to expiration our team will contact you with the parameters and offers for lease renewal.
- 24 Hour Maintenance Emergency Maintenance Line for any unexpected emergencies that may arise.